issue when exporting jobs using custom components in Talend Studio 6

One Star

issue when exporting jobs using custom components in Talend Studio 6

So I have a simple job that uses the custom components tLog4J (and tInitLog4J), and I found the discrepancy when "exporting" it to an "OSGI Bundle for ESB" jar file between Talend Studio 5.3.x and Talend Studio 6 (Enterprise):
1. In Talend Studio 5.3.x, in the jar file (generated by right-click menu "Export Job"), the \lib folder contains all the 3rd party libraries used by the custom component tLog4J, "log4j-1.2.16.jar" for example;
2. In Talend Studio 6.0.1, in the jar file (generated by right-click menu "Build Job"), the \lib folder DOES NOT contain all the 3rd party libraries used by the custom component.
Is there a configuration of the Talend Studio 6 I am missing?
Thanks

Re: issue when exporting jobs using custom components in Talend Studio 6

Hi,
You are using Talend subscription solution 6.0? Could you please show us the screenshot of "build job" setting? Does it work when you build your job as a standalone job(.zip)?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star kfr
One Star

Hello
I have the same issue : When i export a job using right click "export Job", third party librairies are not exported in the lib folder.
We are curently use Talend platform for data management 5.2  and are looking forward to migrate to the last version of Talend
One Star

Hi,
We suspect that there is a bug when export your job as an "OSGI Bundle for ESB" jar file.
Could you please create a ticket on Talend Support Portal. In this way, we can give you a remote assistance to check if it is a bug and then give you a patch on this issue.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

I have created the ticket, I was advised to run bundle:install to install the log4J, which I don't think is a legit solution
Again, this was working in version 5.3.x, just not working in the latest 6.0.1