One Star

issue in job not getting populated in Job conductor/Execution task

Using TAC I added a job in JOBCONDUCTOR, under Execution task i could see Project and Branch getting populated in drop down as ExportTextFile and trunk respectively but could not select a job name as it does not populates in drop down menu. Could you please see the below configuration for svn check in and files added.
Please suggest to get the jobs in the drop down menu in Job conductor.
svn - used collabnet subversion edge server
created a repository - and hosted on the url: http://localhost:18080/svn/TalendTest/trunk/EXPORTTEXTFILE/ - contains
branches/
tags/
trunk/
Using svn client i have checked in a Talend job(exported from the Open Studio) into - http://localhost:18080/svn/TalendTest/trunk/EXPORTTEXTFILE/trunk
Talend job contains these files and folders explained in detail below(ExportTextFile, lib and jobinfo.properties)
ExportTextFile - contains main job sh file, jars etc
lib -> contains dom4j-1.6.1.jar, systemRoutines.jar etc
jobinfo.properties -> file contains
#just for tac
#Tue Apr 29 17:13:13 EDT 2014
statistics=false
job=ExportTextFile
jobVersion=0.1
date=2014-04-29 171313864
contextName=Default
jobId=_-EczEM_bEeOdpP474F6GbQ
projectId=0
applyContextToChildren=true
project=EXPORTTEXTFILE
cmdLineVersion=5.2.2.r99271
4 REPLIES

Re: issue in job not getting populated in Job conductor/Execution task

Hi,
Have you already checked document TalendHelpCenter:Working with Job execution tasks.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
I can able to see the jobs now. I have to import the project workspace into the svn path instead i did the export of Talend job zip file hence it did not work. Thanks.
Regards,
Prem

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback. Could you please mark this topic as "Resolved" so that other community users can identify it.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
We have imported talend jobs from *.zip file to talend studio client and it is pointed to svn repository, when we have created new jobs or updated existing jobs and increased version number before deploying to QA and everything correctly updated in the SVN. but when they are trying to create job task for sechduling for newly created jobs and new version jobs are not showing in the job Conductor.
Due to this we are not able deploy newly created jobs into QA.
Please help me.
Thanks
Narendher