invalid XML character.

One Star

invalid XML character.

I am getting below error while loading data into the database.
Exception in component tFileInputXML_5
org.dom4j.DocumentException: Error on line 67 of document : Character reference "&#x14" is an invalid XML character. Nested exception: Character reference "&#x14" is an invalid XML character.
at org.dom4j.io.SAXReader.read(SAXReader.java:482)
how to resolve this.
Thanks

Re: invalid XML character.

Hi,
You can review the related forum to get the suggestion: Forum 12624
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

You will need to replace all the 2&#x14" with "".
One Star

I am import xml data to mysql DB by using tInputFileXML
I am getting an error:
Exception in component tFileInputXML_5
org.dom4j.DocumentException: Error on line 67 of document : Character reference "&#x14" is an invalid XML character. Nested exception: Character reference "&#x14" is an invalid XML character.

As advise earlier I replaced it as "". When I open XML in browser, An invalid character was found in text content. Error processing resource.
I checked my xml file, it contains spanish characters like as "GONZÁLEZ , 11%, TAMAÑO etc "
Advice me to sort out this error
Thanks
Chin

Hi,
If your source xml data is not a xml-formed file.http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6362926/xml-syntax-validation-in-java
Before using the tFileInputxml to read it, you need delete that line from the xml file. for exmaple:
tFileInputFullLine---tFilterRow--tFileOutputDelimited
|
onsubjobok
|
tFileInputXML---tLogRow
For more details, please see my screenshots.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.