Four Stars

inner join rejects when joined with other tables in tmap talend

Hi,

My Tmap has 3 tables E.g.: Sales,Contract Table, Sales Customer Master. Sales has an inner join with Contract Table and Sales also has a left outer join with Sales Customer Master.

and my Tmap has 2 outputs - one which is the result of the inner join (between Sales and Contract Table) and the second output is the inner join rejects, these inner join reject rows has columns coming as nulls for columns which taken from table  Sales Customer Master. Can this happen i.e. inner join rejects if joined with some other table (left join in my case) can disturb this left outer join?  Also, PFA the screenshot, where the column state,2 columns appears as null which are retrieved from Sales Customer Master and this happens only with the rejects of inner join for the inner join rows, the values appear.

Please Help! its quite URGENT.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eleven Stars

Re: inner join rejects when joined with other tables in tmap talend

@pphilip18,in tMap,can you move DCMasHereAndThere lookup to up,which means first do the leftouter join and then inner join in tmap.your issue will be resloved.

Manohar B
2 REPLIES
Eleven Stars

@pphilip18,in tMap,can you move DCMasHereAndThere lookup to up,which means first do the leftouter join and then inner join in tmap.your issue will be resloved.

Manohar B
Four Stars

Thanks! Smiley Happy solved my issue