One Star

importing csv file into custom SugarCRM module using tSugarCRMOutput

i'm trying to insert records from a csv file, into SugarCRM custom module , using the tSugarCRMOutput.
i followed, step by step, and implement the following page :
http://www.atcoresystems.com/blog/view/creating-talend-components-for-custom-sugarcrm-modules
Which means, editing the xml file of the tSugarCRMOutput component called tSugarCRMCustomOutput_java.xml
in order for the tSugarCRMOutput to identify the custom module of sugar and its fields.
i ran the job a got this error:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problems:
The constructor SugarManagementImpl(String, String, void) is undefined
Syntax error on tokens, delete these tokens
Syntax error, insert ")" to complete VariableInitializer

in order to isolate the bug, i deleted all the editions in thet SugarCRMCustomOutput_java.xml file and restored it to its original xml and i still get this bug.
so the bug is not something i done , it is in using Custom components in general.
Does anybody have a clue?
10 REPLIES

Re: importing csv file into custom SugarCRM module using tSugarCRMOutput

Hi,
Do you want to create a cuatom component for SugarCRM? Not sure it is totally correct creating-talend-components-for-custom-sugarcrm-modules, but maybe this article will be helpful componentCreation
In addition, for compilation problems, you should open the code tab to find the error and you are always required to fix the error before executing the job.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Thanks , i'll read the links you sent.
i didn't know about the code tab but it's good that i know now.
in the code tab i can see the error in this line (replaced secret data with X):
org.talend.SugarManagement.SugarManagement sugarManagement_tSugarCRMCustomOutput_1 = new org.talend.SugarManagement.SugarManagementImpl("admin", "XXXX", ?http://192.168.X.X/sugarcrm659oqc/soap.php?, "sugarcrm","5.2.0");
sugarManagement_tSugarCRMCustomOutput_1.login();
Does anyone have a clue?
could it be because the component works only with the 5.2.0 version of SugarCRM?
i don't belive so, i'll read more about it...
One Star

Solved it by watching the code of the constructor that is marked undefined in the error (see image1)
i noticed that the Quotes (") of the "SugarCRM Webservice URL" where invalid.
it turns out i copy pasted the URL from a Word document which caused the quotes to be different than the quotes that i put in when i write the url in the Talend component properties.
i solved it by deleting the quotes and insert them again in the SugarCRM Webservice URL field of the tSugarCRMOutput component (see image2)
The constructor didn't identified these quotes and failed.
i really recommend Talend programmers to take the whole Quotes thing off.
There are no programs that insert quotes in the properties and niether should Talend.
it took me a whole day to detect it.
One Star

Agreed.
Just spend near on an hour, finally found this thread, when checking and found that one double quote was missing on a field (password). Thus it was BROKEN.
Simply not requiring the double quotes on those fields would have to be a 'low hanging fruit' type of improvement to the program.
Ben.
One Star

hi,
i have MSSQL Server DB I want to migrate this on mysql all table & column is migrate but prob on 1 table have
data type in image type how to i store this on mysql pls help me asap waiting for reply what mapping is req. on tmap
(note image)
Thanks,
Naveen
One Star

Hi ,
How to we bulk of row inserted in mysql through sugarcrmoutput component . When we are inserting the data
from csv to sugar its inserting 1 by 1 row . i have 1000000 row so pls helpme how to we bulk of row inserted quick in sugar(mysql database).
Regards,
Naveen Dewase

Hi,
How to we bulk of row inserted in mysql through sugarcrmoutput component . When we are inserting the data
from csv to sugar its inserting 1 by 1 row . i have 1000000 row so pls helpme how to we bulk of row inserted quick in sugar(mysql database).

Is your work flow: tfileinputdelimited-->tSugarCRMOutput? If so, there is no "Extend insert" and "Commit every" option in Advanced Setting.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi ,
I have 2 Question Regarding this
1. How to bulk insertion in sugar possible from talend ?
2. Is their best way to insert new record & update existing records in sugar ?
Please help as soon as possible with screen shot much needed other wise project will left from my hand or
i will shift on another open source tools
Thanks,
Naveen Dewase

Hi,
So far, there is no "bulk" option in Sugar CRM component in Talend. It welcome to open a feature jira issue of DI project on it.
We have searched Talend Exchange and found a custom component TalendExchange:tSugarCRMAdvOutput developed by community user.
Would you mind checking it?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hi ,
I Know TalendExchange:tSugarCRMAdvOutput component in talend
but its not free. i am a community user so i have limited budget. Will it available free
Thanks
Best regards
Naveen