Six Stars

how to use unload component in talend?

Hi,

am using redshift.i used select query in unload component in talend.

it was working in redshift but in talend its not working .I was getting an error 

unterminated quoted string at or near "'

My query:

select campaignid,code,' 'as campainmember,' ' as lead,''sun'' as leadname from ms_is.bystyn.

is there any one to unload the file with header?

can anyone help me ?

Thank you

4 REPLIES

Re: how to use unload component in talend?

Hello,

Are you using talend component tRedshiftUnload? Screenshots of your component setting will be preferred.

Can you successfully unload your file without header in talend?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

Hi Sabrina,
am using talend (tredshiftunload)component.but i am getting some errors. (')single quotes is not working in talend.so, is there any other way to unload the table in s3 path.
kindly provide any solution ? and thanks For the reply.please find the screenshots.
Thank you

Hello,

Have you tried to use sql query like:

select campaignid,code, as campainmember, as leadsun, as leadname from ms_is.bystyn without (')single quotes to see if it works?

Which is talend build version you are using?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Ten Stars

It would be helpful to see the entire query string just to make sure there's nothing off at the end of the string.

I don't know if it makes a difference, but there is no space between '' and "as campainmember"

Side note: You appear to be using a context variable in the tablename setting. It doesn't usually make a difference in database input components if that setting is correct, but you don't want quotes around context variables.