how to use the TaggregateRow and choose the highest last_modified_date in a file

Five Stars

how to use the TaggregateRow and choose the highest last_modified_date in a file

Hello, 

I'm working about the updating table on PostgreSql, with the FTPconnection.

Here attached  my job!

in order to update the table in the DataBase I have this instructions

Creation and SHIFT in the table To avoid updating all the records in the table, I Should

Look in the table of the highest date Last_Modified_Date and round to the day (time 00:00:00)

• Search the file for records whose date is greater than or equal to the date previously found

• Reconcile these records with the contents of the table on a key id_contact, id_questionnaire

. If the key exists to update the record, otherwise create it.

so I use the TaggregateRow to do the group by (you can see in the screenshots)

but I have a problem whene I'm running the job, I got a null values for the other rows.

I need a help please and also a suggestions about my Job. 

Thank you

Fath

Accepted Solutions

Re: how to use the TaggregateRow and choose the highest last_modified_date in a file

Hello,

From your attached screenshot, is your null value from tMap or tAggregateRow? You can use tLogRow component to display the flow content(rows) on the Run Job Console.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

All Replies

Re: how to use the TaggregateRow and choose the highest last_modified_date in a file

Hello,

From your attached screenshot, is your null value from tMap or tAggregateRow? You can use tLogRow component to display the flow content(rows) on the Run Job Console.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.