I want to create a tracking table job which output data to mysql db, which are having following columns
1. datetime (when job ran)
2. number of rows in column 'email' (from source db job1)
3. number of rows in column 'phone' (from source db job1)
4. number of accepted rows in column 'emailAccepted' (from job3)
5. number of rejected rows in column 'emailRejacted' (from job3)
6. number of accepted rows in column 'phoneAccepted' (from job3)
7. number of rejected rows in column 'phoneRejacted' (from job3)
8. total time taken in 'timefinished' to finish the job
there are few criteria on which email and phone number are accepted/rejected in csv files.
i thought of reusing the jobs, is there any best possible way.
You appear to have asked a very similar question elsewhere. I gave an answer here https://community.talend.com/t5/Design-and-Development/reuse-job-or-other-option-to-get-data-from-mu...
But if you just want to know how to use a job within another, you simply drag it into the job you want to use it in and pass values to it using context variables (context variables defined inside the job you want to use). Take a look here https://help.talend.com/reader/jomWd_GKqAmTZviwG_oxHQ/MtazXrCxpWSuiIwNDwqc8A
Watch the recorded webinar!
Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.
Test drive Talend's enterprise products.
Practical steps to developing your data integration strategy.