Four Stars

how to replace component

I have a job, I used sql server as destination database now I want to use oracle as destination database. I used tmssqloutput component in many places now I want to replace with toracleoutput, Is there any shortcut to replace one component to other.

Thanks

• Data Integration
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Nine Stars

Re: how to replace component

No, there is no shortcut to this.....that is supported. If this was my problem to deal with I may *try* seeing if I could automate a change to the backend .item files BUT I AM NOT advocating this frivolously. If you want to try this, YOU MUST back up your project first. Sorry for the caps and bold text, but I feel I should make it abundantly clear that this is dangerous. If you are not an experienced Talend developer, I would simply rebuild the affected jobs.

Rilhia Solutions
1 REPLY
Nine Stars

Re: how to replace component

No, there is no shortcut to this.....that is supported. If this was my problem to deal with I may *try* seeing if I could automate a change to the backend .item files BUT I AM NOT advocating this frivolously. If you want to try this, YOU MUST back up your project first. Sorry for the caps and bold text, but I feel I should make it abundantly clear that this is dangerous. If you are not an experienced Talend developer, I would simply rebuild the affected jobs.

Rilhia Solutions