how to remove row having special characters in tmap

One Star

how to remove row having special characters in tmap

I have a txt file with 50149 records of which there are some special characters along with data due to which data from that place has has shifted resulting the same input in db , i am trying to use filter option in tmap to replace those special character not able to solve, help me with a code that eliminates all the rows with special characters.

Re: how to remove row having special characters in tmap

Hi,
What does your special characters look like( ® and ™,$,%...)? Could you please set an example for us?
Have you tried ReplaceAll(string s1, string s2) in tMap?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hello i have a name in column like BD Diabetes'''' is a column which takes only 10 characters but here since its 12 the date next to these successive columns have shifted like 2014-10-1 0 zero to the next column and so on 
One Star

Hello i have a name in column like BD Diabetes'''' is a column which takes only 10 characters but here since its 13 the date next to these successive columns have shifted like 2014-10-1 0 zero to the next column and so on 

Hi,
Could you please elaborate your case with an example with input and expected output values? 
Do you want to remove incorrect date from your columu name BD Diabetes''''?

Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.