One Star

how to parse a body in talend mediation

Hi All,
        I have a talend mediation job that has a REST endpoint exposed by cCXFRS component and i need to parse the JSON or XML body that is passed to the endpoint by a client. Hence i am looking for some component similar to 'tXMLMap' component in Job Design.
        Can anyone please help with it?
Thank You
2 REPLIES
Fifteen Stars

Re: how to parse a body in talend mediation

The easiest way for you to do this (if you are familiar with the DI tool) is to use a cTalendJob to process the XML. You will need to create a Talend DI job using a tRouteInput and tRouteOutput (for receiving the message and sending a message back) and process the XML (which will be the body) using a tXMLMap or whatever DI component you wish.
There are other ways using Apache Camel components (http://camel.apache.org/components.html), but I suspect that using a cTalendJob will be easier for you.
Rilhia Solutions
One Star

Re: how to parse a body in talend mediation

hi rhall_2.0,
                 Yes, thanks for your advice, that makes it much simpler to implement.I was looking for a process where i can have the process contained within a Mediation job. Anyways, let me also see whether i am able to get any components in Talend medaition corresponding to the components in Apache camel that can parse JSON data.
Thank You