how to iterate in tfileOutputExcel in column R and not in a column A without delete first lines?

Seven Stars

how to iterate in tfileOutputExcel in column R and not in a column A without delete first lines?

ello

It's again me ! Sorry, i again learn use Talend since three months. 

So....I want put these two column in column P because Column A to N, there will be graphs in this location.

But the matter, there are a same line and the last name in column P whereas there is a complete column in A and B.

Capture.PNG

this is the job : It is a iteration because i only want ten first lines on 50. It is why there is a tJava (Numeric.sequence("iteration",0,1)Smiley Wink

and a connexion If : Numeric.sequence("iteration",0,0)<10

And in tFileoutputExcel , i put : 

"Absolutely is a position Y : first cell X 16 ; first cell Y : Numeric.sequence("iteration",0,0) 

job.PNG

I don't unsterdand why it don't work....again.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions
Seven Stars

Re: how to iterate in tfileOutputExcel in column R and not in a column A without delete first lines?

Resolve.

With much efforts and ask everyone. 

The matter is : header was checked and it delete names except the last name.

Now I don't have a header anymore but never bind, now, i had all names in a good column. I will write the header directly in Excel.

All Replies
Seven Stars

Re: how to iterate in tfileOutputExcel in column R and not in a column A without delete first lines?

No? Anyone? Who knows how to move all column with all names in column R on Excel after iteration?

Maybe  @manodwhb ? @rhall_2_0 ?

Seven Stars

it's impossible to resolve that? My colleague and me, we don't manage to resolve that. all components are correct but it don't work...

Please, i must resolve that... Smiley Frustrated

Seven Stars

Resolve.

With much efforts and ask everyone. 

The matter is : header was checked and it delete names except the last name.

Now I don't have a header anymore but never bind, now, i had all names in a good column. I will write the header directly in Excel.