One Star

how to integrate many database (MYSQL) in one

Hello everyone thanks in advance to everybody hwo will look at this post and will try to help me. I have many databases(MYSQL) in different systems in LAN and i need to integrate those in one (ouput in Mysql) to use in owncloud in WAN .Output database needs to be updated in both ways( owncloud --> databases,databases -->owncloud). To be honest with you i'm a beginner and i need your help.
Thanks again
9 REPLIES

Re: how to integrate many database (MYSQL) in one

Hi ALEXTT,
Do you want to extract data from your different Mysql tables and load them into one target DB table?
Output database needs to be updated in both ways( owncloud --> databases,databases -->owncloud).

Are you looking for DB synchronization? Have you checked talend feature about: TalendHelpCenter:CDC architectural overview?
You have a better chance if you describe your requirement better.

Best regards
Sabrina

Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi xdshi,
yes, that's what i mean , I want to exract data from many tables and load them into one taget DB table.I prepared a diagram which shows how the operation takes place and i hope it will descripes better.I am asking how  will I do the transformation in talend open studio and if it is possible in first palce. 
Thanks again
One Star

Hi ALEXTT,
Do you want to extract data from your different Mysql tables and load them into one target DB table?
Output database needs to be updated in both ways( owncloud --> databases,databases -->owncloud).

Are you looking for DB synchronization? Have you checked talend feature about: TalendHelpCenter:CDC+architectural+overview?
You have a better chance if you describe your requirement better.

Best regards
Sabrina

Best regards
Sabrina

Sorry,I have problem with the diagram upload
Hi xdshi,
yes, that's what i mean , I want to exract data from many tables and load them into one taget DB table.I prepared a diagram which shows how the operation takes place and i hope it will descripes better.I am asking how  will I do the transformation in talend open studio and if it is possible in first palce. 
Thanks again

Hi,
Firstly, you can use tMysqlInput component to extract tables from your servers and loading them into one target DB table.
You input tables are same structure?(Id, Name...)
The workflow should be:
tmysqlinput(server1)---> you can make some tranformation in this step(date type conversion, column name change....)-->tmysqlout
tmysqlinput(server2)-->
Secondly, for your requirment of synchronization between DB and cloud, what's your own cloud? Amazon?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
Our tables have the same structure  and i don’t have any modification to add in the transformation.Can you please give me an example in talend what component  i need exactely to use  because i ‘am beginner.In database synchronization, i ‘am using  own cloud and synchronization will be manually by the cloud administrator.

Hi,
You can use tMySqlXXX components to achieve your goal.
Please take a look at component references about:TalendHelpCenter:tMysqlInput and TalendHelpCenter:tMysqlOutput.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hi,
how can i SELECT all tables from database using mysqlinput ?
Thank you for your help Smiley Happy
One Star

the problem that I have 711 tables in DB  and i can't make for each table a tmysqlinput !
plz help Smiley Sad

Hi,
Have you already checked "dynamic schema" functionality?
You only need to create one subjob for all tables due to the 'dynamic schema' feature.
Please take a look at document about:TalendHelpCenter:How to process changing data structure?
Best regards
Sabrina
--