how to create a HTML-Table in Email with input of Database query

Four Stars

how to create a HTML-Table in Email with input of Database query

i have a query on a Database which give me Infomation like this: enter image description here

i want to create a HTML Table with Information of the query above and send it to Email of Developer as Error Notification. Can you help me with the HTML code?. Thankyou alot!

Accepted Solutions
Forteen Stars TRF
Forteen Stars

Re: how to create a HTML-Table in Email with input of Database query

As a strating point you case copy/paste the following piece of Java code into a tJavaRow connected to to your data flow (for ex. tOracleInpput-->tJavaRow).

String msg = ((String)globalMap.getOrDefault("mailMessage", "<TABLE border=0 cellspacing=1px>" + "<TR><TD>ID</TD><TD>Error</TD><TD>Date</TD></TR>"));
msg = msg + "<TR><TD>" + row1.ID + "</TD><TD>" + row1.Error + "</TD><TD>" + row1.Date + "</TD></TR>"
globalMap.put("mailMessage", msg);

When the subjob is finish (onSubjobOK), a tSendMail will send the email using the content of the global variable "mailMessage" as as the message using the following syntax:

((String)globalMap.get("mailMessage"))

You can enrich the table with colors and so on. 

TRF

All Replies
Forteen Stars TRF
Forteen Stars

As a strating point you case copy/paste the following piece of Java code into a tJavaRow connected to to your data flow (for ex. tOracleInpput-->tJavaRow).

String msg = ((String)globalMap.getOrDefault("mailMessage", "<TABLE border=0 cellspacing=1px>" + "<TR><TD>ID</TD><TD>Error</TD><TD>Date</TD></TR>"));
msg = msg + "<TR><TD>" + row1.ID + "</TD><TD>" + row1.Error + "</TD><TD>" + row1.Date + "</TD></TR>"
globalMap.put("mailMessage", msg);

When the subjob is finish (onSubjobOK), a tSendMail will send the email using the content of the global variable "mailMessage" as as the message using the following syntax:

((String)globalMap.get("mailMessage"))

You can enrich the table with colors and so on. 

TRF
Four Stars

Thankyou very much, it worked for me.
Can you please show me how to format it like a table?with border line?
Forteen Stars TRF
Forteen Stars

Great!

For the rest, this is a HTML question, not a Talend one.

However, have a look at "TABLE border" parameter.

TRF