Six Stars

how to check the status of jobs

Hi Team,

I have created multiple batch file for different purpose. How to check status of jobs whether it is running, stopped, success in talend open studio.

Thanks

Shree

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: how to check the status of jobs

Hi
You should use tLogCatcher and tStatCather components in the job to capture the log & Stats information including project name, job name, execution time, duration, execution status etc and log them to file or database, please read the component documentation and learn these two components.

Regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
Six Stars

Hi Shong,

Thanks for your input.

Sure, I am already using these components. let me check how i can use better possible ways.

Thanks

Shree

4 REPLIES

Hello,

Do you want to check the status of your jobs batch files in talend studio?

More information about your current situation will be helpful for us to understand your requirement.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

Hi,

Yes, I have simple job and create batch file. How to check the status of a batch file using Enterprise and open studio tool.

Thanks

Shree

Community Manager

Hi
You should use tLogCatcher and tStatCather components in the job to capture the log & Stats information including project name, job name, execution time, duration, execution status etc and log them to file or database, please read the component documentation and learn these two components.

Regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
Six Stars

Hi Shong,

Thanks for your input.

Sure, I am already using these components. let me check how i can use better possible ways.

Thanks

Shree