help for TDB2SP

One Star

help for TDB2SP

Hi,
i have to call a stored procedure DB2 from my job.
The stored procedure have some output parameter for the management of errors, input parameter and return record set with multiple row.
I put my input parameter in csv file and pass from this in my TDB2SP component that have schema with define also the output parameter.
How can i define parameter in this component? I try whit a list of output and input parameter, or only with input parameter and i don't know how can i define the output parameter for record set.
I Always take sql error -440 on calling stored procedure because the parameter for Stored procedure isn't right.
Four Stars

Re: help for TDB2SP

Hi gaglials,

Have you checked an example of stored procedure.... DB2 SP must be similar to ORA SP.
https://help.talend.com/search/all?query=Calling+a+stored+procedure+or+function&content-lang=en
Vaibhav
One Star

Hi,
yes hi checked example but i have record set return with input but also other output.
I define also the output parameter in the schema of component but i don't understand if i have to declare output in list of parameter.
If i put this the SP call have number of parameters that contain the output parameter.
Also if i don't put this in list of parameters i have sql error -440.
What datatype i use for cursor return? Object and then i use component for parse??? I try  but i can't resolve call at sp.

Highlighted
One Star

Sorry, i managed to call SP DB2 but i don't understand how can i manage the return.
I have 4 output (error handlind and number of occurrences of cursor) and also cursor return.
How can i take columns of each row and put in output (table or file output delimited)?

What’s New for Talend Spring ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Agile Data lakes & Analytics

Accelerate your data lake projects with an agile approach

Watch

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.

Download

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Watch