getTimestamp not implemented for class oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CNumberAcc

One Star

getTimestamp not implemented for class oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CNumberAcc

Hi, i have a column typed Date on talend. I´m using a OracleInput, when i run the project i got this error message:
Exception in component tOracleInput_1
java.sql.SQLException: Invalid column Type: getTimestamp not implemented for class oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CNumberAccessor
at oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:125)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:162)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.Accessor.unimpl(Accessor.java:387)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.Accessor.getTimestamp(Accessor.java:798)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleResultSetImpl.getTimestamp(OracleResultSetImpl.java:731)
at cargaembarcador.cargaaliquotaicms.CargaAliquotaIcms.tOracleInput_1Process(CargaAliquotaIcms.java:557)
at cargaembarcador.cargaaliquotaicms.CargaAliquotaIcms.main(CargaAliquotaIcms.java:3387)
I´m using talend 2.1.0 and can´t reproce this error on earlier version (2.1.0M1 and M2)
could somebody help me ?
Tks
One Star

Re: getTimestamp not implemented for class oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CNumberAcc

Just to say ...
This erro is happening with all data types. Now:
java.sql.SQLException: Tipo de coluna inválido: getDouble not implemented for class oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CDateAccessor
at oracle.jdbc.driver.Accessor.getDouble(Accessor.java:582)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleResultSetImpl.getDouble(OracleResultSetImpl.java:581)
at cargaembarcador.cargaaliquotaicms.CargaAliquotaIcms.tOracleInput_1Process(CargaAliquotaIcms.java:552)
at cargaembarcador.cargaaliquotaicms.CargaAliquotaIcms.main(CargaAliquotaIcms.java:3713)
---------------------------
java.sql.SQLException: Tipo de coluna inválido: getLong not implemented for class oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CDateAccessor
at oracle.jdbc.driver.Accessor.getLong(Accessor.java:582)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleResultSetImpl.getDouble(OracleResultSetImpl.java:581)
at cargaembarcador.cargaaliquotaicms.CargaAliquotaIcms.tOracleInput_1Process(CargaAliquotaIcms.java:552)
at cargaembarcador.cargaaliquotaicms.CargaAliquotaIcms.main(CargaAliquotaIcms.java:3713)

Please, it´s a urgency !!!
Tks
One Star

Hi,
Does anyone have solution to this issue?
I am getting the same error "Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Invalid column type: getTimestamp not implemented for class oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CNumberAccessor"
I am using talend 4.0. with java 1.6/Oracle 11g DB
One Star

For Invalid column Type: getTimestamp I found that there was a problem with the date format.
What I did to fix it was went to the input component and clicked guess schema, I then put in my own date format "MM/DD/YYYY" for the date field. You have to make sure this propegates to the t-map or next component that you are using.
I'm not sure as to the actual cause of this error. I have been using date fields for some time and just started getting this error today.
Four Stars

I have this same kind of error when running as a standalone job.  But when running the job within the UI, there is no error, it runs and ends correctly.  Any ideas please?