Five Stars

exec sql statement error

hi ,

i need to execute the quire like  exec encrypt_fd.set_card_key(password); i tried using toraclerow but it is giving errors how to execute them.

7 REPLIES
Thirteen Stars TRF
Thirteen Stars

Re: exec sql statement error

Share component settings + error trace

TRF
Five Stars

hi,

i am using toraclerow i am just going with the basic settings and in qurey i am putting qurey and running it and it is giving error.

Error trace: ORA-00900: invalid SQL statement

Qurey is working in sql workbench.

my job is 

toraclerow---->toracleinput---->tmap---->toracleoutput.

Since query is exec qurey i am using the toraclerow.

Ten Stars

You may need to use the tOracleSP component for that:

https://help.talend.com/reader/ezE005k1syi0pq3WAU8WyA/Or3iSV87d~xx6xzHYrUnLA

Five Stars

hi ,

it is not working for me . i am using the oracle database and it has procedure to set up password so we can use sql functions after setting password. And procedure to set password is exec encrypt_fd.set_card_key(''); in SQL workbench and i am using same qurey in the talend toraclerow but not working.

Fifteen Stars

You need to show us EXACTLY what you have configured. There are SO many things that could be wrong with what you are doing. Take a screenshot of your component configuration and the complete error message.

Rilhia Solutions
Five Stars

hi ,

i have development schema in oracle which has stored procedures and functions.
workbench.PNGthis is stored procedure buncle of functions and procedures

you can see in screen shot procedure set_card_key which is needed for if we nedd to run other queries.

qurey.PNGcalling procedure and executing sql function

so i pass password with 1 qurey and after that i can run other qureies. how can we achive this i am just trying to execute the exec encrypt_fd.set_card_key("pw") using toracle row.it is giving error.

is there a another way to acheive it?

Fifteen Stars

Try wrapping your SQL in a BEGIN and END block, remove the semi colons and ensure that it is written within quotes. Like below....

"BEGIN
your.function('56565')

select your,
columns,
here
From your.table

END"
Rilhia Solutions