error Talend

One Star

error Talend

Hi,
I've got a probem when tring to insert in a postgres table,
i got this error :
ERREUR: la valeur d'une clé dupliquée rompt la contrainte unique « res_currency_pkey »
Détail : La clé « (id)=(0) » existe déjà.ERREUR: la transaction est annulée, les commandes sont ignorées jusqu'à la fin du bloc
de la transactionERREUR: la transaction est annulée, les commandes sont ignorées jusqu'à la fin du bloc
de la transactionERREUR: la transaction est annulée, les commandes sont ignorées jusqu'à la fin du bloc
i hecked the table and i found out that id=0 does not exist
Help !
Best regards
Mouad
Four Stars

Re: error Talend

Hi moud,
What is the erro, can't understand or interpret the message... need english message for error... else translate and give the mesage.
Thanks
Vaibhav
One Star

here is my error:
ERROR: The value of a duplicate key breaks the unique constraint "res_currency_pkey"
Detail: The Key "(id) = (0)» déjà.ERREUR are: the transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of block
the transactionERREUR: the transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of block
the transactionERREUR: the transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of block

Hi,
What's your job design? Did you want to insert/update data into your postgres DB? Could you please share your component setting screenshot with us?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
Here is my screenshot
Four Stars

mouadrouass - your insert is violating a unique constraint - trying to insert a value that has already been inserted.
To solve this - change your table load from insert mode to insert/update, and in your tMap output table, check as a "Key" the primary key that is referenced in the unique constraint.
This way, your code will update the record if it exists, not insert it...
One Star

it works but i can't insert all the rows because i have an auto increment id, and during the insertion i get just one row that has a id eqals to 0 , how can i start insertion from the last record in the target
One Star

Hi
tPostgresqlOutput -> Advanced settings -> Unselect use the batch size (en francais : décocher ' utiliser la taille des lots')
Jr
Seventeen Stars

hi all,
use the same procedure as described at Talend help (for Oracle but shoud be the same for postgres) :
https://help.talend.com/search/all?query=Using+an+Oracle+sequence+while+inserting+data&content-lang=...
goal is to use server 'SEQUENCE' and nextVal function to insert new rows begining with the last inserted id.
hope it help
regards
laurent

Calling Talend Open Studio Users

The first 100 community members completing the Open Studio survey win a $10 gift voucher.

Start the survey

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 4

Pick up some tips and tricks with Context Variables

Blog

How Media Organizations Achieved Success with Data Integration

Learn how media organizations have achieved success with Data Integration

Read

Downloads and Trials

Test drive Talend's enterprise products.

Downloads