error: Failed to locate the winutils binary in the hadoop binary path

One Star

error: Failed to locate the winutils binary in the hadoop binary path

hello,
i'm using talend platform for big data 6.1 in windows , i want to create a simple job to put data from sql server table to hdfs ( cloudera CDH5 insataled in virtual machine in linux) like that:
table ------>thdfsoutput ,
i did the connection to hdfs and  no problem for that , but when i run the job i find the error message  " org.apache.hadoop.util.Shell - Failed to locate the winutils binary in the hadoop binary path"
how can i resolve this problem ?
thank you

Re: error: Failed to locate the winutils binary in the hadoop binary path

Hi,
Could you please take a look at the jira issue:https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TBD-402
In addition, here is a KB article about:TalendHelpCenter:The missing winutils.exe program in the Big Data Jobs
Best regard
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Thanks xdshi,
i solved the problem " org.apache.hadoop.util.Shell - Failed to locate the winutils binary in the hadoop binary path" but now i found another problem , when i run the job nothing happend and i find warning like in screenshot :

Hi,
Could you please restart your studio to see if it works? We see there is a warning mark in component tHDFSOutput. Is it the same warning?
Would you mind showing us your tHDFSoutput component setting screenshot?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

thank you xdshi for your answer , now i have another error like in screen shot , what should i do to resolve this problem , i dont know a lot because i'm new in big data Smiley Happy

Hi,
Would you mind showing us your tHDFSOutput component setting screenshot?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

thanks xdshi  , here is my thdfsoutput screenshot: