e.cimt.talendcomp.excel cannot be resolved to a type tFileExcel_Components

Highlighted
Four Stars

e.cimt.talendcomp.excel cannot be resolved to a type tFileExcel_Components

Hi,

i want to use this "https://exchange.talend.com/#marketplaceproductoverview:gallery=marketplace%252F1&pi=marketplace%252..."

 

tFileExcel-Components

 

I try simple Job:

LqmOFGj

 

 

 

But i got this error:

 

Ausführung fehlgeschlagen: Job compile errors 
At least job "test_test" has a compile errors, please fix and export again.
Error Line: 744
Detail Message: de.cimt.talendcomp.excel cannot be resolved to a type
There may be some other errors caused by JVM compatibility. Make sure your JVM setup is similar to the studio.

What could be wrong?

 

Thx!

 

Erik

Moderator

Re: e.cimt.talendcomp.excel cannot be resolved to a type tFileExcel_Components

Hi richie 1985,

When you get some compile errors, please check your "Code" tab in your job. There will be your compile error highlighted in red line.

This is a custom component written by talend community user and shared on talend exchange portal. Please feel free to contact the author directly.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Re: e.cimt.talendcomp.excel cannot be resolved to a type tFileExcel_Components

hi,

i got this:

 

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 2

Part 2 of a series on Context Variables

Blog

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 1

Learn how to do cool things with Context Variables

Blog

Migrate Data from one Database to another with one Job using the Dynamic Schema

Find out how to migrate from one database to another using the Dynamic schema

Blog