Five Stars

dateTime SOAP

I am using a WSDL file where I get those parameters, as you can see the TimeStamp is defined as dateTime.

1.JPG

On my job, using TESBProviderRequest I am getting this information.

2.JPG

Using txmlmap I want to get the date but the Date Pattern by default is: "dd-MM-yyyy"

3.JPG

The problem could be easy resolved if I just change this "dd-MM-yyyy" and put the datetimeformat "yyyy-MM-dd'T'hh:mm:ss'. But I am still getting an error getting the date.

This is my SOAP CLIENT, the default values of "TimeStamp" are a dateTime format but I am not table to get the hh:mm:ss, still getting an error.

9.JPG

This is the error I am getting all the time, I can change dateformat...and still getting the same error. I just want to take the information from this but if the dateformat is not "dd-MM-yyyy" as default, there is no way to get this date. It's pretty weird because on the WSDL the format is datetime.

ea.JPG

I think that the problem is that on the input parameters the date is not accepted if it's not "dd-MM-yyyy" but at the wsdl file it's defined as dateTime. I don't know what to do.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: dateTime SOAP

Hi
Change the date pattern as "yyyy-MM-dd'T'hh:mm:ss" in the input schema of TXMLMap, rather than output schema.

Regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
5 REPLIES
Community Manager

Hi
Change the date pattern as "yyyy-MM-dd'T'hh:mm:ss" in the input schema of TXMLMap, rather than output schema.

Regards
Shong
Five Stars

Hi!

How could I change it from tmap? It's document TYPE.

12345.JPG

Thanks.

Community Manager

Hi
It is a document, it is impossible to change the element properties of a document on tMap.
Five Stars

If I can't change the properties from a Document. What can I do to fix my problem?

Five Stars

Fixed. Didn't realize I could change the properties of input from TXMLMAP.

4.JPG

Thanks