current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transact

One Star

current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transact

Hi ,
I am trying running the job which copies data from a file to Greenpum server.
In file I had 10000 records and i set the cursor as 1000
after inserting 8000 records it fails with

Exception in component tGreenplumOutput_2
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block
at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.receiveErrorResponse(QueryExecutorImpl.java:1592)
at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.processResults(QueryExecutorImpl.java:1327)
at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.execute(QueryExecutorImpl.java:192)
at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Connection.executeTransactionCommand(AbstractJdbc2Connection.java:650)
at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Connection.commit(AbstractJdbc2Connection.java:670)
at test2.request_file_upload_0_1.request_file_upload.tFileList_2Process(request_file_upload.java:3884)
at test2.request_file_upload_0_1.request_file_upload.tJava_2Process(request_file_upload.java:1838)
at test2.request_file_upload_0_1.request_file_upload.tFileList_1Process(request_file_upload.java:1721)
at test2.request_file_upload_0_1.request_file_upload.tPostgresqlInput_2Process(request_file_upload.java:1307)
at test2.request_file_upload_0_1.request_file_upload.runJobInTOS(request_file_upload.java:5711)
at test2.request_file_upload_0_1.request_file_upload.runJob(request_file_upload.java:5616)
at test2.request_transaction_main_0_1.request_transaction_main.tWaitForSqlData_1Process(request_transaction_main.java:447)
at test2.request_transaction_main_0_1.request_transaction_main.tPostgresqlConnection_1Process(request_transaction_main.java:301)
at test2.request_transaction_main_0_1.request_transaction_main$1.run(request_transaction_main.java:685)
Exception in component tRunJob_1
java.lang.RuntimeException: Child job running failed
at test2.request_transaction_main_0_1.request_transaction_main.tWaitForSqlData_1Process(request_transaction_main.java:469)
at test2.request_transaction_main_0_1.request_transaction_main.tPostgresqlConnection_1Process(request_transaction_main.java:301)
at test2.request_transaction_main_0_1.request_transaction_main$1.run(request_transaction_main.java:685)
Community Manager

Re: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transact

Hi
This is because there was a SQL Syntax error or any problem with a SQL, any following SQL statement would come back with this error.
- Do you use a tGreenplumConnection to create the db connection or create it on tGreenplumOutpu?
- Are you creating so many connection in the job? Can you please upload a screenshot of job?
Best regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
One Star

Re: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transact

Hi ,
I am using tGreenplumOutput component.
And i am able to insert 19994 records and after that it fails.