.csv (Access is denied);1

Seven Stars

.csv (Access is denied);1

I have an ETL job that connects to an FTP server, gets a .ZIP file, extracts its contents and then reads the file to process the data present inside it.
When I run the job from Open Studio there are no errors. However when the job is run from a server a java.io.FileNotFoundException is thrown with the message (Access is denied). This exception is thrown by the tFileUnarchive component.
The server is a Windows server where the job is deployed as a build file (build .zip file extracted and .bat file present in the job directory is executed to run the job). The job .bat file is executed through Windows PowerShell window.
Anyone has a clue why this exception is thrown? And how it can be resolved?

Re: .csv (Access is denied);1

Hi,
Did you use a relative path in tFileUnarchive component? More information about your current situation will be preferred.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Seven Stars

Re: .csv (Access is denied);1

Hi,
Did you use a relative path in tFileUnarchive component? More information about your current situation will be preferred.
Best regards
Sabrina

Hi Sabrina,
We get the path where the file to unarchive is located from the tFileList component that iterates through a given directory.
So in the Archive file property of the tFileUnarchive component the value is given is ((String)globalMap.get("tFileList_1_CURRENT_FILEPATH")).
Also when I run the job as administrator I do not get this error and the job processes the file correctly.