copying table data from hdfs to HBase in talend

One Star

copying table data from hdfs to HBase in talend

Hi,I was trying to copy data from hdfs to hbase in talend by creating the components and given all property configuration. But on running the talend job , table is not geting created in HBase and i'm geting below exception, and it's taking my windows username"AS359184"  instead of hadoop. Can anyone suggest what could be the issue and what property value i need to set on tHbaseOutput.....
property type :repository 
Exception in component tHBaseOutput_1 org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.AccessDeniedException: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.AccessDeniedException: Insufficient permissions for user 'AS359184' (action=create) at org.apache.ranger.authorization.hbase.AuthorizationSession.publishResults(AuthorizationSession.java:254) at org.apache.ranger.authorization.hbase.RangerAuthorizationCoprocessor.authorizeAccess(RangerAuthorizationCoprocessor.java:595) at org.apache.ranger.authorization.hbase.RangerAuthorizationCoprocessor.requirePermission(RangerAuthorizationCoprocessor.java:673) at org.apache.ranger.authorization.hbase.RangerAuthorizationCoprocessor.preDisableTable(RangerAuthorizationCoprocessor.java:789) at org.apache.ranger.authorization.hbase.RangerAuthorizationCoprocessor.preDisableTable(RangerAuthorizationCoprocessor.java:586) at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.MasterCoprocessorHost$43.call(MasterCoprocessorHost.java:553) at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.MasterCoprocessorHost.execOperation(MasterCoprocessorHost.java:1140) at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.MasterCoprocessorHost.preDisableTable(MasterCoprocessorHost.java:549) at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMaster.disableTable(HMaster.java:2022) at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.MasterRpcServices.disableTable(MasterRpcServices.java:541) at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.protobuf.generated.MasterProtos$MasterService$2.callBlockingMethod(MasterProtos.java:55397) at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcServer.call(RpcServer.java:2114) at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.CallRunner.run(CallRunner.java:101) at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcExecutor.consumerLoop(RpcExecutor.java:130) at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcExecutor$1.run(RpcExecutor.java:107)  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
One Star

Re: copying table data from hdfs to HBase in talend

Have you tried taking the export of the job and running it on HBase server?
One Star

Re: copying table data from hdfs to HBase in talend

hi , I took build of job and exported in hdfs home dir and run .sh file , in that way it worked. But I'm trying to run in talend
i come to know it wil work in licence enterprise talend. Not sure until i try.