collect the reject record from tExtractRegexFields Component

One Star

collect the reject record from tExtractRegexFields Component

Hi,
I am using tExtractRegexFields Component for validating the email address, but in final result I am not able to collect the reject record. Can you please help me to collect the reject record.
Thanks
Arvind
Five Stars

Re: collect the reject record from tExtractRegexFields Component

if you want to get rejected rows then used tExtractRegexFields--Rject(connector)--yourOutputFile
One Star

Hi umeshrakhe,
Thanks for the quick responce.
can you please confirm Rject(connector) is one conponent or it is the tExtractRegexFields right click optioin.
beacuse when I try to right click on tExtractRegexFields I m getting only two option.
1st main and 2nd Iterate.
Please confirm.
Regards
Arvind
Five Stars

Hey Arvind,
this very weird situation because i am able to see Reject connector after right click, which version of Talend are you using? i am having Enterprise addition so need to check in Open studio.
One Star

Hi umeshrakhe,
I am using Enterprise addition too. I m using talend platform - universal (5.2.2.r99271).
Can you please tell me how to upload the image. So I will capture the job snapshort and show you.
Regards,
Arvind
Five Stars

first register to Talend forge and then you are able to upload images.

Hi,
can you please confirm Rject(connector) is one conponent or it is the tExtractRegexFields right click optioin.
beacuse when I try to right click on tExtractRegexFields I m getting only two option.
1st main and 2nd Iterate.

The "Reject" row is unavailable unless you unchecked option "Die on error" in Advanced Setting.
For image upload, you should register and log in as a Community member first, then you'll get a Image upload box that allows to upload screen captures and images (Limits: 20 images per post, each image must be less then 1024x768 pixels and 200 KB)
For registered users, please click on "post reply" (not through the quick post").
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Thanks Sabrina for your help.