changing job designer background color and that of the component view

One Star

changing job designer background color and that of the component view

I couldn't find an option to change the WHITE background of the job designer! I've a custom windows theme just to decrease the amount of light emitted from my monitor so that I can work longer. Working with a WHITE background starts hurting my eyes after a short while. This forces me to spend less time with the application, in this case Talend Open Studio.
My request is that you provide or at least show me a way/hack to change the background color of the Job Designer to the color I want to eliminate that above mentioned obstacle for using your product.
Also for the component view when there is no component selected as after every selection and deselection it flashes white light irritating and forcing me to twitch.
My request may seem very specific, but I hope that setting those color values somewhere in a file manually be feasible enough for you to provide me the needed instructions.
Thank you in advance.
Community Manager

Re: changing job designer background color and that of the component view

Hello
I added a new 6419.
Thanks for your support!
Best regards
shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
One Star

Hi Shong,
Link Provided by you not working
Please share link
thanks
Community Manager

Hi shivi
This topic was rather old. You are able to change the background color of job design now, to do it: Open Windows-->Preferences-->Talend->Appearance-->Designer-->Colors tab, and change the Job designer editor color. 
Regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business