can I access Netsuite version 2017.2?

Six Stars

can I access Netsuite version 2017.2?

I am trying to get a Talend job running to write data to Netsuite.  I was unable to connect to Netsuite with my production Talend version (currently 6.31) so I downloaded and am now trying with the Big Data 6.5.1.

This gives me access to the tNetsuiteConnection component, that I did not have in 6.31.

However the Netsuite instance that I am trying to connect to is Netsuite version 2017.2.  The only API choices that I have in the connection component are 2014.2 and 2016.2.

How can I connect to Netsuite 2017.2?  Is there a different version of Talend that I can use?

connection_version.png

Accepted Solutions

Re: can I access Netsuite version 2017.2?

Hello,

That would be a new feaure.

NetSuite 2014 and 2016 are list on the supported databases table.

Please refer to TalendHelpCenter: Supported systems, databases and business applications by Talend components for V 6.5.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

All Replies

Hello,

That would be a new feaure.

NetSuite 2014 and 2016 are list on the supported databases table.

Please refer to TalendHelpCenter: Supported systems, databases and business applications by Talend components for V 6.5.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

Thanks Sabrina.

What’s New for Talend Spring ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.

Download

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Watch

Downloads and Trials

Test drive Talend's enterprise products.

Downloads