calling webservice

One Star

calling webservice

Hi,
I have a project in my company that is collecting data in Talend using Webservices in order to inject results in other apps. I have been testing different components that are tWebService, tWebServiceInput and tSOAP. The only component I can get something with is tWebServiceInput. Using tLogRow I can see the result:
---------------------------
Démarrage du job Kizeo a 15:36 29/01/2014.
connecting to socket on port 3682
connected
<connexionOutput xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:type="tns:ConnexionOutput"><userId xsi:type="xsd:int">XXXX</userId><customerId xsi:type="xsd:int">XXX</customerId><token xsi:type="xsd:string">qu...........................ef8631c11dc58a137</token><useUtf8EncodeDecode xsi:type="xsd:string">1</useUtf8EncodeDecode><lang xsi:type="xsd:string">fr</lang><expirationDate xsi:type="xsd:string">2014-02-01 00:00:00</expirationDate></connexionOutput>||
disconnected
Job Kizeo terminé à 15:36 29/01/2014.
--------------------------
Remark: XXXX and XXX are numbers that I have to keep secret of course

I have several issues:
1/ I thought that the tWebservice component would do the job but it is impossible for me to make this component working. I get errors and I did not found answers in the forum or in Google.
2/ If I still use the tWebServiceInput component, what component can I use to manage the result and to use it for calling other methods. In fact the result is a token that I need to go forward and to call other methods.
Here is the WSDL url: http://www.kizeoforms.com/webservice/ws.php?wsdl
And also a description: http://www.kizeoforms.com/webservice/ws.php
If anybody can help me I would be very happy because I have been testing for several hours (which is good to better understand TOS which is a dammed great tool) but my boss will ask me for results soon.
Thanks,
Sebastien
-----------------
Talend Open Studio for Data Integration 5.4.1 / Build id: r111943-20131212-1133
Community Manager

Re: calling webservice

Hi
tWebServiceInput returns a string with xml format, and then you can use a tExtractXMLField component after tWebServiceInput to extract value of any a node, for example XXXX from the userId node.
tWebServiceInput--main--tExtractXMLField--main--tLogRow
Please refer to the component manual tExtractXMLField
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 2

Part 2 of a series on Context Variables

Blog

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 1

Learn how to do cool things with Context Variables

Blog

Migrate Data from one Database to another with one Job using the Dynamic Schema

Find out how to migrate from one database to another using the Dynamic schema