Six Stars

cMQConnectionFactory not working together with cTalendJob component

I am using Talend 6.2.1. 
I created a simple route with simple job inside. 
It usess cMQConnectionFactory component alongside with cTalendJob and with cTimer. 
When I run the Route I get runtime error which I don't know how to solve. Do you maybe know what is the issue here. 
In the cMQConnectionFactory component I have selected ActiveMQ.
The error is:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.springframework.core.MethodParameter.getContainingClass()Ljava/lang/Class;
at org.springframework.beans.factory.config.DependencyDescriptor.<init>(DependencyDescriptor.java:91)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.config.DependencyDescriptor.<init>(DependencyDescriptor.java:77)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.resolveAutowiredArgument(ConstructorResolver.java:813)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.createArgumentArray(ConstructorResolver.java:741)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.autowireConstructor(ConstructorResolver.java:185)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.autowireConstructor(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1137)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBeanInstance(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1040)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:504)
connecting to socket on port 3517
connected
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:476)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:342)
at org.apache.camel.spring.spi.SpringInjector.newInstance(SpringInjector.java:39)
at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultComponentResolver.resolveComponent(DefaultComponentResolver.java:87)
at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.getComponent(DefaultCamelContext.java:401)
at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.getComponent(DefaultCamelContext.java:388)
at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.getEndpoint(DefaultCamelContext.java:560)
at org.apache.camel.builder.BuilderSupport.endpoint(BuilderSupport.java:363)
at salesratiopackages1.test4_0_1.test4.configure(test4.java:74)
at org.apache.camel.builder.RouteBuilder.checkInitialized(RouteBuilder.java:403)
at org.apache.camel.builder.RouteBuilder.configureRoutes(RouteBuilder.java:343)
at org.apache.camel.builder.RouteBuilder.addRoutesToCamelContext(RouteBuilder.java:326)
at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext$1.call(DefaultCamelContext.java:837)
at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext$1.call(DefaultCamelContext.java:834)
at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.doWithDefinedClassLoader(DefaultCamelContext.java:2831)
at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.addRoutes(DefaultCamelContext.java:834)
at org.apache.camel.main.MainSupport.postProcessCamelContext(MainSupport.java:418)
at org.apache.camel.main.MainSupport.postProcessContext(MainSupport.java:391)
at org.apache.camel.main.Main.doStart(Main.java:124)
at org.apache.camel.support.ServiceSupport.start(ServiceSupport.java:61)
at org.apache.camel.main.MainSupport.run(MainSupport.java:124)
at salesratiopackages1.test4_0_1.test4.run(test4.java:154)
at salesratiopackages1.test4_0_1.test4.runJobInTOS(test4.java:216)
at salesratiopackages1.test4_0_1.test4.main(test4.java:186)

Inside of the job:

Inside of the Route:
4 REPLIES

Re: cMQConnectionFactory not working together with cTalendJob component

Hi sebast,
Sorry for delay! We have redirected your issue to ESB expert and then come back to you as soon as we can.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
I get the same error and issue when running the route. Has this been resolved?
Six Stars

I didn't see this error in 6.3
Four Stars

Hi,

Has this been resolved?

I get the same error in a route in Talend 6.2.1 Studio on a mac os 10.13.5. java 1.8.0_112

In windows there is no error!