cHTTP and cMQConnectionFactory in one route.

One Star

cHTTP and cMQConnectionFactory in one route.

I'm trying to use cHTTP and cMQConnectionFactory in one route. After start I'm getting an error:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.camel.util.IntrospectionSupport.extractStringProperties(Ljava/util/Map;)Ljava/util/Map;
 at org.apache.camel.component.jetty.JettyHttpComponent.createEndpoint(JettyHttpComponent.java:190)
 at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultComponent.createEndpoint(DefaultComponent.java:114)
 at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.getEndpoint(DefaultCamelContext.java:567)
 at org.apache.camel.util.CamelContextHelper.getMandatoryEndpoint(CamelContextHelper.java:79)
 at org.apache.camel.model.RouteDefinition.resolveEndpoint(RouteDefinition.java:211)
 at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultRouteContext.resolveEndpoint(DefaultRouteContext.java:107)
 at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultRouteContext.resolveEndpoint(DefaultRouteContext.java:113)
 at org.apache.camel.model.FromDefinition.resolveEndpoint(FromDefinition.java:69)
 at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultRouteContext.getEndpoint(DefaultRouteContext.java:89)
 at org.apache.camel.model.RouteDefinition.addRoutes(RouteDefinition.java:1052)
 at org.apache.camel.model.RouteDefinition.addRoutes(RouteDefinition.java:196)
 at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.startRoute(DefaultCamelContext.java:944)
 at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.startRouteDefinitions(DefaultCamelContext.java:3260)
 at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.doStartCamel(DefaultCamelContext.java:2983)
 at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.access$000(DefaultCamelContext.java:175)
 at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext$2.call(DefaultCamelContext.java:2814)
 at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext$2.call(DefaultCamelContext.java:2810)
 at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.doWithDefinedClassLoader(DefaultCamelContext.java:2833)
 at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.doStart(DefaultCamelContext.java:2810)
 at org.apache.camel.support.ServiceSupport.start(ServiceSupport.java:61)
 at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.start(DefaultCamelContext.java:2779)
 at org.apache.camel.main.Main.doStart(Main.java:126)
 at org.apache.camel.support.ServiceSupport.start(ServiceSupport.java:61)
 at org.apache.camel.main.MainSupport.run(MainSupport.java:124)
 at helesb.routedotestow_0_1.RouteDoTestow.run(RouteDoTestow.java:164)
 at helesb.routedotestow_0_1.RouteDoTestow.runJobInTOS(RouteDoTestow.java:226)
 at helesb.routedotestow_0_1.RouteDoTestow.main(RouteDoTestow.java:196)

Without cMQConnectionFactory it works.

For more information, I need:
1. Set cHTTP as server.
2. Process the received message in Job.
3. Send the processed message to ActiveMQ in route.
How can I do that?
I could send message to broker from job, by I don't know how to set in tMomConnection PooledConnectionFactory and more advanced options.

Re: cHTTP and cMQConnectionFactory in one route.

Hi,
Here is a TalendHelpCenter:cTalendJob component which calls a Data Integration Job either from the repository or exported as an OSGI Bundle For ESB.
You can send message to broker from job and call this job by using cTalendJob in your current route.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.