Six Stars

cAWSSQS error message is not valid for this endpoint

Hi,

When trying to replicate the example provided with the cAWSSQS component I run into the error message: "The address https://sqs.eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/ is not valid for this endpoint. (Service: AmazonSQS; Status Code: 404; Error Code: InvalidAddress;"

I am sure the credentials are correct and the queue name also exists, since they can be used in a DI job and are imported as context. 

awssqs1.PNGawssqs2.PNGawssqs3.PNG

Anybody got this working? 

Tags (3)
5 REPLIES

Re: cAWSSQS error message is not valid for this endpoint

Hello,

Could you please try to input Access key and Secrect key in cAWSConnection component directly without using context value to see if it works?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

Hi Sabrina,

Using the values and not the context did not change the error message. I also tried to use the full url instead of the queue name again the same error message.

Kind regards,

Sjoerd
Six Stars

Hi Sabrina,

Is there any info from Talend side on this issue? Or do I need to consider this as a bug and file an jira bug report? 

Regards,

Sjoerd

Hello Sjoerd,

Could you please indicate on which talend ESB build version you got this issue?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

Talend 6.4.1