cAMQP to post and listen to Azure Event Hub

cAMQP to post and listen to Azure Event Hub

We have a Commercial Azure cloud account and the Azure Event Hub supports AMQP1.0.
I used Talend ESB 6.2.1 to write a simple route (cFile -->cAMQP with cMQConnectionFactory also in the job).
I set the right hostname, port (5671 seems to work better than 5672), username, password and have Use SSL set on the cMQConnectionFactory.
In cAMQP I set the type to "queue" and destination as one of the Azure Event hub names.
Here is the error I receive on Running the route:
: org.apache.camel.processor.DefaultErrorHandler - Failed delivery for (MessageId: (**long id**) on ExchangeId: (**long id**)). Exhausted after delivery attempt: 1 caught: org.springframework.jms.UncategorizedJmsException: Uncategorized exception occured during JMS processing; nested exception is javax.jms.JMSException: Peer did not create remote endpoint for link, target: **Event hubs name**
Has anyone successfully connected to the Azure Event Hub from Talend? 
We have bought the Talend Data fabric, if that makes any difference.

Re: cAMQP to post and listen to Azure Event Hub

Hi,
We have redirected your issue to talend ESB experts and then come back to you as soon as we can.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Hello, 

Is there any update on this?
We also faced same issue when trying to post to Azure Event Hub using exactly same step as described above

Tags (1)

Hello,

Are you getting the same error on Talend ESB 6.2? Our VP Product Management gave a solution in this topic:https://community.talend.com/t5/Design-and-Development/Connect-to-WindowsAzureServiceBusWithAMQPUsin...

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.