One Star

[bug] Import job shows 'job exists already' but invisible in Repositor

Two jobs went missing suddenly. But I had backups. So I tried to import them.
As seen in the attachment, when I try to import, two jobs are shown in the import dialog, but not in the repository in the left. Even after the import, the job does not appear in that folder. If I uncheck, 'overwrite existing items' while importing, there are warning like below:
'Job Designs base_*****'. This item exists already. Clear recycle bin if required'.
I can find three files (item, property, screenshot) for each job under /workspace/process/base/email_data_aaaa/
2 REPLIES
Seventeen Stars

Re: [bug] Import job shows 'job exists already' but invisible in Repositor

This looks like an inconsistent workspace. I would say, remove the three files you have in your workspace and start the import again. Normally adding the 3 files for a job should be enough to have them visible in your repository.

Re: [bug] Import job shows 'job exists already' but invisible in Repositor

Hi emaillenin,
Is there any update for your issue? Or you can delete .item, .properties and .screenshot files directly from Navigator(Window-->Show view-->Navigator) then paste the .item, .properties and .screenshot files under Process to see if everything is back?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.