big data exported job asks for big query authorization token via cron

One Star

big data exported job asks for big query authorization token via cron

I exported a job and trying to run via cron. This job connects to a mysql and then pushed data to google big query. Got google credentials for installed applications.
RUnning via TOS big data application works without asking for google authorization but when the job was exported and run via cron, it asks for google big query authorization.
Any ideas on how to export this job and run without google big query asking for authorization?
Thanks

Re: big data exported job asks for big query authorization token via cron

Hi,
Could you please give us the screenshot of your exported job work flow?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

here is the job that i exported

Hi,
Did you set the "Authorization code" in tBigQueryOutput?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

On TOS big data application, it runs even without authorization token but on exported jobs, it didnt.
Thanks for this

Hi,
You can set a "Authorization code" in your tBigQueryOutput to see if this issue repro. There are Procedure 1.5. Building access to Cloud Storage and Procedure 1.6. Getting Authorization code in tBigQueryOutput component reference.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Did anyone get this figured out? I'm trying to make it so my exported job could be used on a Tomcat server.

Hi Dustin W,
Did anyone get this figured out? I'm trying to make it so my exported job could be used on a Tomcat server.

Could you please build your job as. war file then deploy it on Tomcat server?
Please have a look at TalendHelpCenter:How to build Jobs?
Best regards
Sabrina
--