automatic log purge- TAC

One Star

automatic log purge- TAC

I had edited the configuration file of Talend Administration Server and put the below parameters:

###############################################################
# Temporary data cleaning parameters
# Time in seconds between each cleaning action, set with 0 to disable all cleanings
scheduler.conf.cleaning.frequencyCleaningAction=600
# Time in seconds before cleaning executions logs from the current date,7 days=7*24*60*60=604800, set with 0 to disable delete action with this method
scheduler.conf.cleaning.maxDurationBeforeCleaningOldExecutionsLogs=604800
# Time in seconds before cleaning archives jobs from the current date, 7 days=7*24*60*60=604800,set with 0 to disable delete action with this method
scheduler.conf.cleaning.maxDurationBeforeCleaningOldJobs=604800

However, the parameters are disappearing from the configuration file when I restart tomcat. I had also tried this by stopping TAC and then restarting TAC, but the same issue.

Can you please let me know if I am missing some step or the way I restart tomcat is wrong.
I am restarting tomcat by executing the startup.sh script in bin folder in tomcat installation path.
One Star

Re: automatic log purge- TAC

Hi,
Can someone please help. Its really necessary for me to get this working.
One Star Abd
One Star

Re: automatic log purge- TAC

Hi
I have the same behaviour with Talend 6.2.1, I added parameters.
After service restart only comments remain
##############################################################
# Temporary data cleaning parameters
# Time in seconds between each cleaning action, set with 0 to disable all cleanings
# Time in seconds before cleaning executions logs from the current date,7 days=7*24*60*60=604800, set with 0 to disable delete action with this method
# Time in seconds before cleaning archives jobs from the current date, 7 days=7*24*60*60=604800,set with 0 to disable delete action with this method
Please Is there a way to keep set up activated?
Regards

What’s New for Talend Spring ’19

Join us live for a sneak peek!

Agile Data lakes & Analytics

Accelerate your data lake projects with an agile approach

Watch

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.

Download

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Watch