array out of bounds exception

One Star

array out of bounds exception

Hello,
I am getting a java.lang.arrayoutofbounds exception as below when i am trying dump data into an Oracle 11G instance.
Exception in component tOracleOutput_2
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -32503
at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.setupBindBuffers(OraclePreparedStatement.java:2673)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.executeBatch(OraclePreparedStatement.java:10689)
at proofofvalue.dnbin_0_1.DNBin.tOracleInput_2Process(DNBin.java:6327)
at proofofvalue.dnbin_0_1.DNBin.runJobInTOS(DNBin.java:6750)
at proofofvalue.dnbin_0_1.DNBin.main(DNBin.java:6618)
I was looking here for help and found that article http://www.talendforge.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=5931 was reffered to being solved the issue.
I followed the steps to change the value for commit every under the advanced properties tab of my toracleoutput component and somethign very strange is happening.
the default value is 10k so it first stopped at 20k. When I changed the commit everyt o 50k, it still stopped at 20k.
when I changed commit every to 5k, it stopped at 10k. When I changed it back to 50k, it stopped at 20k.
PLease help.
Best,
Karan
One Star

Re: array out of bounds exception

Hi Karan
Which version of TIS do you use?
I'm afraid it's a bug.
You can create issue at BugTracker.
Regards,
Pedro
One Star

its 4.2.3.r67267..
I will create an issue on bugtracker as well.
Thanks,
Karan
One Star

Hi everyone,
I'm getting this error. I'm using TIS Version: 5.3.1 Build id: r104014-20130618-0337. My source and target database are Oracle 11g. I'm doing just a select and insert.
How can I solve this issue?
Thanks in advance.
Nuno
One Star

Problem solved. I used the oracle 11g driver.
Thanks!
Hi everyone,
I'm getting this error. I'm using TIS Version: 5.3.1 Build id: r104014-20130618-0337. My source and target database are Oracle 11g. I'm doing just a select and insert.
How can I solve this issue?
Thanks in advance.
Nuno