One Star

adwords

Hi guys !
Im looking for integrating google adwords with talend.
Did any of you suceed to configure it ? please share ?
That would help me ALOT !!
Thanks
ALex
7 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: adwords

Dear Alex
There is no connector available for integrating google adwords yet.
Best regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
One Star

Thanks shong,
but is it possible to do it with twebserviceInput maybe ?
If so, does somebody have an example of configuration ?
Thanks
One Star

this sure would be a nice feature to add. Has anyone successfully done it with the available components?

Hi,
Here is a custom component tGoogleAdWordsReport written by Talend Community user and shared on Talend Exchange.
https://exchange.talend.com/#marketplaceproductoverview:gallery=marketplace%252F1&pi=marketplace%252...
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Two Stars

did anyone here able to make tGoogleAdWordsReport worked? I have been trying to use it but to no avail. I keep on getting error no matter how I follow the instructions. I also searched and searched but i can't seem to find anyone able to make this component work. Any help is appreciated.
Starting job adwords_test at 04:11 21/09/2016.
connecting to socket on port 3725
connected
com.google.api.client.auth.oauth2.TokenResponseException: 401 Unauthorized
at com.google.api.client.auth.oauth2.TokenResponseException.from(TokenResponseException.java:105)
at com.google.api.client.auth.oauth2.TokenRequest.executeUnparsed(TokenRequest.java:287)
at com.google.api.client.auth.oauth2.TokenRequest.execute(TokenRequest.java:307)
at com.google.api.client.googleapis.auth.oauth2.GoogleCredential.executeRefreshToken(GoogleCredential.java:384)
at com.google.api.client.auth.oauth2.Credential.refreshToken(Credential.java:489)
at de.jlo.talendcomp.google.adwords.AdWordsReport.initializeAdWordsSession(AdWordsReport.java:250)
at adw.adwords_test_0_1.adwords_test.tGoogleAdWordsReport_1Process(adwords_test.java:606)
at adw.adwords_test_0_1.adwords_test.runJobInTOS(adwords_test.java:1074)
at adw.adwords_test_0_1.adwords_test.main(adwords_test.java:931)
Exception in component tGoogleAdWordsReport_1
java.lang.NullPointerException
at de.jlo.talendcomp.google.adwords.AdWordsReport.executeQuery(AdWordsReport.java:274)
disconnected
at adw.adwords_test_0_1.adwords_test.tGoogleAdWordsReport_1Process(adwords_test.java:634)
at adw.adwords_test_0_1.adwords_test.runJobInTOS(adwords_test.java:1074)
at adw.adwords_test_0_1.adwords_test.main(adwords_test.java:931)
Job adwords_test ended at 04:11 21/09/2016.
One Star

Hi,
Same problem with TOS DI 6.1.1 and tgoogleAdwordsReport v6. I followed google's instruction and tried to connect with service account authentification :
com.google.api.client.auth.oauth2.TokenResponseException: 401 Unauthorized
    at com.google.api.client.auth.oauth2.TokenResponseException.from(TokenResponseException.java:105)
    at com.google.api.client.auth.oauth2.TokenRequest.executeUnparsed(TokenRequest.java:287)
    at com.google.api.client.auth.oauth2.TokenRequest.execute(TokenRequest.java:307)
    at com.google.api.client.googleapis.auth.oauth2.GoogleCredential.executeRefreshToken(GoogleCredential.java:384)
    at com.google.api.client.auth.oauth2.Credential.refreshToken(Credential.java:489)
    at de.jlo.talendcomp.google.adwords.AdWordsReport.initializeAdWordsSession(AdWordsReport.java:250)
Any help would be appreciated Smiley Happy
Fifteen Stars

You have an issue with OAuth 2.0. This tutorial might help you out....
https://www.rilhia.com/tutorials/using-oauth-20-talend-access-google-apis
Rilhia Solutions