One Star

address validation issues

Hi
I want to do validation on zip code,country code for postal address validation ,for that I am using 'tUniservRTPost' which gives error because of some localhost and port address issue.
Is there any other component to validate zip code , country code and how?
In advance thank you for help.
8 REPLIES

Re: address validation issues

Hi,
Please take a look at online component reference TalendHelpCenter:tMelissaDataAddress to see if it is proper for your case.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,

tMelissaDataAddress validates only Canadian and United States addresses,and I am looking for Asian and european country address validation.
Is there any other component which validates Asian and european country address.

Hi,
Here are components tLoqateAddressRow:Address Validation with Talend and Loqate - Talend v5.3 features and component tGoogleAddressRow, hope it is useful for you.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
In tLoqateAddressRow there is problem of 'Loqate Local API' and 'Global Knowledge Respository',so how to download this component and tGoogleAddressRow is not useful for my work
Is there is other component to validate detailed address validation.
Thank you.

Hi,
Could you please elaborate your case with an example with input and expected output values? So that we can get your current work more precisely.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hi,
My input is Details.xls file having columns as firstname,lastname,emailid,phno, address1,address2,city ,state,pincode,zipcode.
and i am expecting two output file,one cantaining valid address file and othe is rejected address file.
will you please give me appropriate way to solve above.
One Star

Have you got any idea please?

Hi,
Some of DQ address validation components are collaboration with Third-party software, which means there is usage of Third-party software.
For you case,
i am expecting two output file,one cantaining valid address file and othe is rejected address file.

Please check TalendHelpCenter:tQASAddressVerified
which can give three output flows: Verified, Interaction required, and Reject.
For more about Experian QAS, refer to http://www.qas.com.
Best regards
Sabrina
--