One Star

Zookeeper complaining when exposing a tESBProvider service

Dear sirs,
I have an ESB web service job to expose a call to an external web service (as attached image). When running in TOS, everything seems fine. When I start the job inside T-ESB (karaf), the container's log start filling with the following exception
the exposed service url is: "http://localhost:9088/esb/geefOnderneming". I tryed to change its port but makes no difference.
Anyway the exposed services work, just the log is filling with the message and don't want to ignore WARN logs.
Carpe diem
Gabriel

10:47:48,750 | INFO  | (localhost:2181) | .zookeeper.ClientCnxn$SendThread 1041 | 153 - org.apache.hadoop.zookeeper - 3.3.3 | Opening socket connection to server localhost/127.0.0.1:2181
10:47:49,750 | WARN | (localhost:2181) | .zookeeper.ClientCnxn$SendThread 1161 | 153 - org.apache.hadoop.zookeeper - 3.3.3 | Session 0x0 for server null, unexpected error, closing socket connection and attempting reconnect
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: no further information
at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.checkConnect(Native Method)
at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(SocketChannelImpl.java:574)
at org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$SendThread.run(ClientCnxn.java:1119)
2 REPLIES
One Star

Re: Zookeeper complaining when exposing a tESBProvider service

Note:
I've checked and the port is not open - what has the ZooKeeper to do with the exposed jobs?
One Star

Re: Zookeeper complaining when exposing a tESBProvider service

I've started to zookeeper serverm now seems the log calemd down Smiley Happy
anyway - If anybody in production - is there a guide how a production runtime environment should look like? What utilities should be running? Thanks for tips Smiley Very Happy
Gabriel