Four Stars

Xstream CDC : Write LCR Object to a flat file

I was able to configure Xstream on my oracle database and created a Data Integration job using talend studio to connect to the out stream. The job was able to get the LCR (Logical Change Record) object and I was able to print in the system out log using the tLogRow node. But I am trying to write the LCR Object to a flat file. I tried writing to the file using tFileOutputDelimited, but the LCR record is not being written to the file. Any help is highly appreciated. 

4 REPLIES

Re: Xstream CDC : Write LCR Object to a flat file

Hello,

The message printed by tLogRow component? If so, you can use tFileOutputDelimited instead of tLogRow to output the result into file.

Do you have trouble to write the LCR Object into DB directly?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Yes. The LCR is printed to the sysout log using tLogRow. I tried using the tFileDelimited node to write to a file but for some reason it does not write the LCR to the file. I don’t want to write to the target database directly.

Hello,

Would you mind posting your current job setting screenshot on forum which will be helpful for us to address your issue quickly.

Thanks for your time.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Yes. Sure. Below are the job settings.

image.pngimage.pngimage.png