One Star

XSLT version

Hi,
are XSLT 2.0 features supported in Talend by the tXSLT component?
If not, will they be supported soon in future?
Thanks!
5 REPLIES
One Star

Re: XSLT version

Or another question:
I saw you are using Xalan in Talend. Is it possible to select another XSLT processor, like Saxon, by setting the Transformer Factory?:
System.setProperty("javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory", "net.sf.saxon.TransformerFactoryImpl");
Thanks!
One Star

I'm trying the same thing. I added the line you postet to the main method of the project. That seems to work, so The Job is searching for saxon now but i don't know where to put the saxon .jat file. Can anybody help?
Thanks
One Star

I see these questions haven't been answered, and I've run into similar issues, can someone offer suggestions please?
My difficulty is that I need to process an XSLT 2.0 stylesheet but get syntax errors when run through a tXSLT component, because of Xalan I presume.
I hate to bulk up the packaged jobs I create with copies of saxon, but that's the only way I can successfully run the job. Changing the stylesheet is not an option.
Is it possible to tell Talend to use an XSLT processor other than Xalan? If so, how?
Thanks,
-Chris
Community Manager

Hello Chrisk
Is it possible to tell Talend to use an XSLT processor other than Xalan? If so, how?

You can report a feature on our bugtracker.
Best regards

shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
One Star