Four Stars

XMLMap multiple outputs nb_line_inserted cannot be resolved

Hi everyone, 

i'm using Talend Open studio for Big Data (6.3.1) on a windows 2012 server.

I have created a job reading data from a DB2 database, parsing them in a XmlMap component and creating two output (DB2 tables). Screenshot attached.

It works fine with one output, but when I add the second one I have a nb_line_inserted cannot be resolved to a variable error...

Outputs are filtered...

I have never manage to make it works. Any idea ? 

Thanks a lot.

8 REPLIES
Four Stars

Re: XMLMap multiple outputs nb_line_inserted cannot be resolved

Adding some tests I have done.

I have the same issue with a tMap component.

I have the same issue if I use two differents connections to the database

Hello,

Would you mind posting your job design screenshots on forum which will be helpful for us to address your issue?

Please check your "Code" tab in your job to see if there is compile error highlighted in red line.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Please find attached a screenshot of my job.

Four Stars

I have also attached the screenshot of the code, and yes there is a lot of errors... all are about tDB2Output component...

But if I use them separatly (one by one) it works fine...

Thirteen Stars

It's difficult to identify this without seeing the whole job and having a play, but this could be due to a number of things. Sometimes you get errors in the code like you have when a component's parameters are not populated properly. For example, a String param which is set to a literal that is not close (e.g. "My literal is not closed...). You can also end up with problems like this with tMaps when something has corrupted the tMap. The only way to solve that is to delete the tMap and add a new one and configure it. 

Can you show us where the errors in the Java start (ie the first line they appear?). Can you also show us inside the tMap? We may be able to help a bit more with that info.

Rilhia Solutions
Four Stars

Screen_1.jpgScreen_2.jpg

Four Stars

Hi rhall_2_0

this is a simple job, and it works with one output... But when I add multiple output to my tmap it failed.

But they work separatly if I desactive them and just run one by one.

can it be a technical limitation of the free version ?

thanks.

Thirteen Stars

This is certainly not a limitation of the open source edition.

Rilhia Solutions