Wrong Assestment has been scheduled

Highlighted
Seven Stars

Wrong Assestment has been scheduled

Hi ,

I have opted for Talend certified Developer version 6 exam due to the bandwidth problem i have switched from Online to Test center ,During that time the person who has rescheduled the exam has opted for Talend Big data Certified Developer instead of Talend Certified Developer Version 6  

On requesting the same they have cancelled my Assessment for Talend Big Data Certified Developer and no reschedule has happened for Talend  Certified Developer Version 6 

I Request you to look into this issue and give me a solution at the earliest possible

Regards,
Kasthuri Rengan 
Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
Employee

Re: Wrong Assestment has been scheduled

Hi,

Please refer below link.

https://www.kryteriononline.com/test-taker/online-proctoring-support

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved :-)

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi
Please appreciate our members by giving Kudos for spending their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved :-)

All Replies
Employee

Hi,

I would suggest to contact the Kryterion support team using chat or call so that they can correct the details to right exam.

They are handling the scheduling of Talend exams and support.

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved :-)

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi
Please appreciate our members by giving Kudos for spending their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved :-)
Seven Stars

Hi ,

Can you share me the link to chat with your support .

Regards,
Kasthuri Rengan
Employee

Hi,

Please refer below link.

https://www.kryteriononline.com/test-taker/online-proctoring-support

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Cloud Free Trial

Try Talend Cloud free for 30 days.

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Definitive Guide to Data Integration

Practical steps to developing your data integration strategy.

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.