Would this impact Talend connectivity to salesforce?

One Star

Would this impact Talend connectivity to salesforce?

"Over the next two months, Salesforce will be disabling SSL 3.0 encryption in a phased approach to prevent it from being used to access the Salesforce platform. 
After Salesforce disables SSL 3.0 encryption, any channels connecting to Salesforce will need to use TLS 1.0 encryption or higher. There are three different channels that require encryption to access Salesforce: internet browser, API (inbound) integrations and call-out (outbound) integrations."
Five Stars

Re: Would this impact Talend connectivity to salesforce?

Given that TLS 1.0 has been around longer than Talend, I'd hope so. I'm surprised Salesforce supported SSL 3.0 anyway as it's old and not that secure.
One Star

Create a ticket for the support team ??

Hi All,
very urgent in talend connector with salesforce, what is impacts for Salesforce Disabling TLS 1.0 Encryption?
Thanks for reply
One Star

Hi All,
very urgent in talend connector with salesforce, what is impacts for Salesforce Disabling TLS 1.0 Encryption?
Thanks for reply

you need to ask for a Talend support for a patch or upgrade Talend to a new version
TLS will not be supported soon ( August i think ) 

From August connectors with salesforce will not working in talend?
We used talend version 5.4.0 Data Integration.
if salesforce disabled TLS 1.0, the job talend they will be impacted?
Thanks

Hi marcoDeveloperSF,
Are you using Talend Enterprise Subscription 5.4.0 Data Integration?
 Can you report a ticket on Talend Support Portal on which we will give you a patch or assistant you to upgrade your product to a new version if something is wrong with salesforce connection then.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

Hi,
I use free version Talend Data Integration.
Regards.
Marco
One Star

Any thoughts how we can connect to Salesforce after they remove TLS 1.0 support? We are using Open Studio for Data Integration.