You can use a tRowGenerator to generate a list of dates of your choosing, then use a tMap to create all the derived fields from that date.
I'm using context to define the start date (Date type) and number of days to generate. Then generating a sequence and adding that to the date for each generated row.
Then in your tMap, just calculate the rest as needed:
Thank you mverrilli
I appreciate for your response.I also completed 8 columns. completed columns are given in screenshots.
could please tell me?. How to create below column also?
1) Fiscal Year (2016-2017)
2) Cal Week Start Date (eg. 5JUNE2017)
3) Cal Week End Date (eg. 10JUNE2017)
4) Cal Week Num (within Month) (eg. W1- W5 and resets to W1 with start for new month)
5) Quarter Start Date (eg. 01APR2017)
6) Quarter End Date (eg.30JUN2017)
7) Fiscal Month
8) Fiscal QTR