You can use a tRowGenerator to generate a list of dates of your choosing, then use a tMap to create all the derived fields from that date.
I'm using context to define the start date (Date type) and number of days to generate. Then generating a sequence and adding that to the date for each generated row.
Then in your tMap, just calculate the rest as needed:
Thank you mverrilli
I appreciate for your response.I also completed 8 columns. completed columns are given in screenshots.
could please tell me?. How to create below column also?
1) Fiscal Year (2016-2017)
2) Cal Week Start Date (eg. 5JUNE2017)
3) Cal Week End Date (eg. 10JUNE2017)
4) Cal Week Num (within Month) (eg. W1- W5 and resets to W1 with start for new month)
5) Quarter Start Date (eg. 01APR2017)
6) Quarter End Date (eg.30JUN2017)
7) Fiscal Month
8) Fiscal QTR
Talend named a Leader.
Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.
Watch the recorded webinar!
Pick up some tips and tricks with Context Variables
Learn how media organizations have achieved success with Data Integration
Accelerate your data lake projects with an agile approach