Where can i find the repository-path of the current job?

Five Stars

Where can i find the repository-path of the current job?

Hello Talend-Community,

maybe a stupid question but:
Is their a easy way to find the Repository-Path of the current Job that is currently open?

Our Repository-structure is very big and  confusing. 
When i want to export some items/Jobs, which are like 6-Level deep, it is hard to find the Job in the repository-structure.
At the moment i am just searching the job-name in the windows-explorer and looking at the file-path...

Thanks and greetings 
Magerquark!

Re: Where can i find the repository-path of the current job?

Hello,

Please go to Window-->Show view-->General-->Navigator. Let us know if it is what you are looking for.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Hej Sabrina, 

Thanks for your response!

No, i am not searching for the Navigator.

I am searching for a way to show/see the path of a job in the repository/ "Job Designs"-tree.

For example:

I have this one job "IMP02_Parent_Child_Projekt" (red)  which is hard to find in current "Job Designs"-Tree. At the moment i use the main-Job "eDWH" (green) to click through it until i am finally at the "IMP02_Parent_Child_Projekt"-Job. But now i dont know where i can find the job in the "Job Designs"-tree. You can see in the screenshot that i found it already (yellow), but only with the work-around by searching it via Windows Explorer, because here i can see they whole path... 
So is their a easy way where i can see this "path" of a Job in this "Job Designs"-tree.

Hello,

Could you please refer to this online document about:TalendHelpCenter:Filtering entries listed in the Repository tree view?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

Hello,

Is this filter feature in the repository tree view satisfying your needs?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Five Stars

Hej Sabrina,

yeah, thats not bad!

But is their any way to show the current job-path in the Job-Windows, like for example in my screenshot (greent)?!

Greetings

Magerquark.