Five Stars

When use tFileInputDelimited, is there workaround for not changing the scheme name of CSV file?

I want to make flow for converting CSV files.

Please confirm attached image.

In the flow, if I set the scheme name as first record of the csv file, characters like space, "/", "(",")" convert into "_" automatically.

I want to output csv data without auto convert.

If you know workaround for this, It would be appreciated for me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Five Stars

Re: When use tFileInputDelimited, is there workaround for not changing the scheme name of CSV file?

I tried and resolved this problem by using tUnite component.

Thanks for your comment so much.

3 REPLIES
Twelve Stars TRF
Twelve Stars

Re: When use tFileInputDelimited, is there workaround for not changing the scheme name of CSV file?

As far as I know, field names must be compliant with Java namming rules. That's the reason why they are converted. However, if you want to keep the original names into your output (file I suppose), simply read the 1st record (header 0, limit 1) on one side and store it as it into your output file (no header). Then, read other records as usually (header 1) and finally, write them (append) into your output file.
Is that what you're looking for?

TRF
Five Stars

Thanks for your reply and solution of this topic.

I'll respond the result of this after my tries.

And then, if you have a sample workflow for avoiding the Java naming rule, it would be helpful for me.

Five Stars

I tried and resolved this problem by using tUnite component.

Thanks for your comment so much.