Two Stars

? Way to check Last Schema Update Date/Time?

Hello,
Sometimes, DBAs will change schemas and not inform everyone -- which can be a problem for existing jobs.
Is there a way to determine when (date/time) the last Repository Schema retrieval was done, for all schemas in the metadata, per db/schema?
Is there a way to determine if DB schema changes have taken place w/out a reload of Schemas?
I've tried looking at file change dates in the workspace for clues, but... lots of things change date/time, and I don't know how to isolate what would contain schema refresh information.
I've tried a grep on workspace, looking for an example table that I updated the schema on, but haven't been successful what that, either.
I can use SQLDeveloper and query or look at the DB objects for some things, but I really want a way to compare the current Talend state w/ DB state.
Anybody know a way? It doesn't have to be from w/in Talend, but that would be way cool, too. I'd like to be able to do as much as possible from w/in a single tool, but I'm willing to have multi-passes.

We're using Oracle 11r,
TOSDI 5.3.1
Win 7 Prem
Marc
1 REPLY

Re: ? Way to check Last Schema Update Date/Time?

Hi,
It seems that you are looking for the function of Synchronizing the connection structure with the database structure in Talend Data Quality Product.
Could you please take a look at the document TalendHelpCenterSmiley Frustratedynchronizing the connection structure with the database structure and feel free let me know if it is OK with you.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.