Warning: No method was found for the WSDL operation

One Star

Warning: No method was found for the WSDL operation

Hello,
First I hope this question wasn't asked before, if it was I apologize, I really didn't see it.
I'm using Talend ESB for data integration using a SOAP API. My job is running perfectly, I only have a small warning problem when I run it :
WARNING: No method was found for the WSDL operation {*URL*}*METHOD*.
Jul 2, 2014 10:16:44 AM org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean initializeWSDLOperations
I have ten lines like this with different methods each time. I am not using these methods in my job so I was wondering if I could get rid of these warnings? I thought it was in the TESBConsumer Component with the log option but it is not ticked.
Thanks !
Community Manager

Re: Warning: No method was found for the WSDL operation

Hi mleberre
Would you like to share/send me more materials for investigating this issue?
Best regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
One Star

Hello
i same problem , i use Talend entreprise 5.6.1
can you help me please
thks
Employee

Hi,
First I would say you can ignore this WARNING, it's come from CXF ReflectionServiceFactoryBean class, because there are maybe multiple operations/methods defined in your WSDL, but for TESBConsumer it only reflect one method invokation.
If you still don't want to see this kind of WARNING, mabye:
1) in case of running in the Studio, go to File-> Edit Project properties -> Log4j, add:
<logger name="org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean">
<level value="error"/>
</logger>
2) in case of running in the Runtime container, make similar changes to the etc/org.ops4j.pax.logging.cfg.

HTH
Xilai Dai